Through our Meaningful Use Network, we are convening a select group of eligible providers and practitioners (or eligible professionals), hospitals, patients, Regional Extension Centers (RECs), community partners and stakeholders with installed certified electronic health record technology (CEHRT) to form an “all teach, all learn” online community.
Participants will network to share and learn about best practices and solutions to increase the rate of CEHRT adoption and advance through the stages of meaningful use. The Meaningful Use Network will provide sustainable system changes and full optimization of CEHRT capabilities to position your practice for future incentive programs.
Eligible providers, practitioners and hospitals that participate in the Meaningful Use Network of industry experts and partners will receive technical assistance, innovative tools and resources to maximize the use of their CEHRT to improve patient care and care coordination. Participating providers and practitioners will learn the benefits of using Health Information Technology to accomplish beneficiary care goals and preventive services.
In joining our network, you will:
- Gain practical insight on the complexities of advancing through the stages of meaningful use
- Collaborate with the RECs to improve CEHRT adoption, workflow and support of practice transformation
- Receive support with Physician Quality Reporting System reporting and alignment with one-time CQM reporting
- Participate in structured exchanges of information in live, web-based and online formats
- Attend free educational opportunities, including conferences and webinars
- Receive positive reinforcement of your contributions gleaned from field experience and innovations
- Benefit from a relentless focus and discovery of innovative solutions promoting value to participants and practices
Download this fact sheet (PDF) and view these videos to learn more about how you or your organization will benefit from joining the Meaningful Use Network.