Through the Value-Based Improvement and Outcomes Network, our consultants work with certain health care settings and eligible providers to provide technical assistance to improve quality of care and help them better understand and continue to meet the goals of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ (CMS) hospital and physician value-based payment and quality reporting programs.
With the advent of value-based payment and quality reporting programs, CMS is encouraging eligible physicians, physician groups and certain hospitals and health care settings to promote higher-quality and more efficient care for beneficiaries at a lower overall cost. TMF Health Quality Institute, as a Quality Innovation Network Quality Improvement Organization (QIN-QIO), under contract with CMS, works throughout the region of Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico and Texas to help eligible physicians and physician groups, health care providers, inpatient/outpatient hospital departments, acute care and critical access hospitals (CAHs), inpatient psychiatric facilities (IPFs), ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) and Prospective Payment System-exempt Cancer Hospitals (PCHs) improve quality care and metrics to maximize reimbursement.
We work with providers to help them better understand and continue to meet the goals of CMS’ hospital and physician value-based payment and quality reporting programs and the Physician Feedback Reporting Program. We also help them better use the quality and cost measure information contained in the confidential quality and resource use reports (QRURs).
By joining our network you or your organization will receive:
- Technical assistance for providers using feedback reports (QRURs) to reach goals and benchmarks set by CMS. (For resources and education on the Quality Payment Program (QPP), visit the QPP network.)
- Education and technical assistance for facilities regarding quality reporting and improvements specific to your facility type, including hospital VBP, CAH inpatient and outpatient reporting, ASC quality reporting, IPF quality reporting, and PCH quality reporting including VBP
- Monthly electronic updates regarding reporting deadlines, educational events, measure updates and changes specific to your quality reporting program
- Access to facility specific data reports
- Consultation in identifying gaps in quality care including disparity and coordination of care utilizing methods, strategies and interventions to improve quality metrics that demonstrate improvement
- Structured exchanges of information in live and online formats
- Free educational opportunities including conferences and webinars
- Positive reinforcement of your contributions gleaned from field experience and innovations
- Access to consultants to assist you in finding new ways to create value for you and your organization